In the 21st century, people are paying more and more attention to healthy life. At this time, traditional water purification equipment can no longer satisfy the needs of customers. At present, direct drinking campus water dispensers are widely used in the market. Among the components of the school water heater, the more important is the filter element. Therefore, we don't just need to know how to replace the filter element of the campus water dispenser. We must also have a certain understanding of how to determine whether it is necessary to replace the filter element of the school water heater. The following will be explained by the editor of Shanmuquan.
1. RO reverse osmosis school water heaters show obvious signs of accelerated water. This situation is generally caused by damage to the RO membrane. At this time, we must replace the new RO membrane, otherwise the school water heater will completely lose the filtering function.
2. The water output of the school water heater becomes smaller. Under the same conditions, the school water heater makes less water, so the filter element is likely to be blocked. The school water heater filter element is close to its service life, so it is necessary to replace it with a new filter element.
3. The softening core cannot play the softening function or the softening results do not meet the requirements. It clarifies that the resin is saturated and the filter core needs to be replaced.
4. The taste of the campus drinking fountain is very poor, and the taste is close to the tap water, that is, the chlorine smell of the tap water cannot be removed. It is explained that the activated carbon filter is now saturated and activated carbon is invalid. This situation is because the impurities and bacteria filtered by the school water filter are too Mostly, the accumulation time at the filter element is too long, causing secondary pollution to the tap water. This is also telling us that we need to replace the filter.
5. If the TDS value of the effluent is too high, no other abnormalities are detected. It is stated that the RO reverse osmosis membrane has not reached the desired desalination rate, and the filter element needs to be replaced.
6. The flow rate of the effluent is very small, and it is not satisfactory to the normal necessity (clarify that the filter element is blocked, and the filter element should be cleaned in order to restore the normal flow rate). After cleaning, the flow rate is still very small, indicating that the filter element should be replaced.
7. The school water heater estimates that 80% of the life of the filter element has been reached. The service life of the filter element is the aspiration period for the use of the school water heater filter element. In the community with severe water pollution, the filter element cannot be used for such a long time. We have the same demand when the filter element application time reaches about 80% of its aspirational life time replace.
8. Replacement of ultra-filter element and RO membrane: When the water production of the school water heater is greatly reduced, and it is much smaller than the original water flow or no water is discharged, it can not be recovered by flushing, and it is no longer satisfactory for your water demand. The filter element must be replaced in time.
Regarding how to judge whether it is necessary to replace the filter element of the campus drinking fountain, it is shared here today. When the filter element of the school water heater is still very long from the use period, we only need to clean the filter element. Regularly cleaning the filter element of the school water heater is beneficial to prolong the service life of the water filter element.